T+K CLIENT CHARTER
We are a full-service creative advertising agency specializing in intelligent design.
In English, that means we aim to surprise our clients (and ideally ourselves) with the brilliance and precision of the work we collaboratively produce.
We attribute a significant part of our success not only to our focus on excellence, but our all-encompassing belief in the importance of the client-agency relationship.
We’re proud of the client service standards we keep, and feel it’s important that ALL of our clients—the new, the tenured, and the prospects—know exactly what to expect from a relationship with T+K.
The following principles comprise the unalterable, the immovable, and the very cornerstone for each and every interaction, project, and campaign that we touch.
The outer curve:
- T+K is powered by thinkers. We believe strategy takes priority over all other considerations. That includes awards, accolades, and lunch.
- We’re a creative collective. Don’t be scared—we have a few business and marketing degrees and a lot of experience floating around.
- We are accountable. If it’s our mistake, we’ll own it, address it, and correct it immediately.
- We are punctual—slaves to deadlines and critical paths. We work tirelessly to keep projects moving forward with momentum.
- We make your money count. We have a lot of non-profit and public sector clients, and we’ve become experts at spinning straw into gold.
- We are responsive. We do not have voicemail. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. You can count on speaking to an informed person every time you call (or very shortly thereafter). We acknowledge and respond to your e-mail inquiries within an hour.
- We are fully Canadian owned and operated. In our sector, that’s as rare as a francophone monarchist.
- T+K is strategic. We have a full-service research and media department who carries the baton from research and recommendations all the way to booking and in-flight campaign monitoring (spoiler alert: we don’t drop it).
- We are emergency prepared. We will drop everything and be at your office within 48 hours if we need to. No questions asked, from Nunavut to St. John’s to Prince George.
- We want the whole story—warts and all. Everyone loves context, but we thrive on it. We want to know the ins and outs of your world so we can do a better job in ours.
- T+K plays well with others. We pride ourselves on working cohesively with your partners and extended team.
- Zero fail. Our standards are high because we expect yours are even higher.
The inner sanctum:
- We are polyculturalists, drawing insight and inspiration from the four corners of the globe to solve domestic design and brand development problems.
- Each employee excels at one thing, but brings at least two other distinct skills to the table. (We’re currently working on an application for ventriloquism.)
- T+K has an open-door policy—feel free to drop by to conspire, raid our fridge or join us for a bite.
- We have a passion for pro bono partnerships—several of our clients have joined our community team. Let us know if you’re interested in using your professional skills to help worthy organizations fight the good fight.
- Tamm + Kit attracts and partners with some of the best people in our industry to produce award-winning work for strategic internal and external marketing strategies. That’s why we’re delighted to work with you.
Why? Because we believe in integrity and hope that the good guys win.
One of the ways an agency is measured is by their industry accolades, though we strongly recommend you take such in-sector props with a grain of salt.
But if you insist, here you go:
- Marketing Award
- IABC Gold Quill
- Graphis Poster Design Annual
- RGD So(cial) Good Design Award
- PROFIT and Chatelaine W100
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers
- GTA Top 75 Employers
- Apex Award
Here are just a few of our clients, to give you an idea of the company we keep: